Like I need more on my plate right now! haha. I made some bird’s nest necklaces for some friends for throwing a lovely baby shower for me! I posted the pic on Facebook and Instagram and I had some interested … Continue reading
TODAY ONLY ANNIVERSARY SALE 23% OFF!!!
June 23 marks 2 official years of Jennifer Marie Designs.
If you place an order for an 8×10 or 5×7 rendering today, Sunday, June 23, you will receive 23% off your total (excluding s&h and insurance). Orders must include all appropriate pictures and be received between 12:01 am and 11:59 pm today, Sunday June 23, to be eligible for the discount. Turnaround time for the completed drawings will vary depending on the number of orders I receive today!
My sister in law FINALLY got married last weekend. It was a beautiful wedding and she looked stunning, of course. I don’t have any pictures right now, but hopefully I will be able to share some soon. But, what I … Continue reading
Some people are such great gift givers! Well, you can be one too. I have compiled a list of all of the reasons to get a rendering for you or for someone else.
Get a rendering of/for/as:
- Your first home
- Your current home
- The Church/place where you got married
- The Church/place your friend got married as a wedding gift (or anniversary gift)
- Your family’s lake/beach/mountain/getaway home
- The place you got engaged (or where your friend did, as a gift)
- For someone, like your parents or spouse, as an anniversary/Christmas/birthday/I Love You gift
- Your hometown “downtown”
- A thank you to a friend or relative
- Your boat or houseboat
- Your favorite building- famous or just someplace you like
- Your grandparents home as a gift to them or your parent if they grew up in that house
- A highschool/college graduate of the highschool/college they attended as a gift
Let me know if you can think of more reasons! I’m sure there are too many to even count.
Here are a few recent pictures! Enjoy.
Sorry I have been M.I.A. for a while… just been doing a lot of coloring!
Here are a few recent pics of my renderings:
I try to keep Facebook, the blog, and my website updated with these, but forgive me if I forget! And as always, send me pictures of your drawings after you have received them! I know many of you give them as gifts, so do you have any pictures of people opening them? Or pictures of them hung on the wall? I want to know how you are enjoying them!