No… I personally didn’t. I don’t think. haha.
I can’t remember how much my letters cost, but the entire project was under 18$, which is equal to 1 Anthro letter. So, I win.
My original plan was to put them above the cabinets because there is so much empty space. So, before I painted them, I decided to try it out to see how I liked it.
It made me laugh out loud every time I walked in the kitchen. Like a not so subtle reminder to someone that they shouldn’t be in there. Dave actually thought I was doing it as some sort of motivational thing. Anyway, I decided they were going to need a different location.
Much better. I used Krylon Fusion Hammered Finish in a silver to spray them, and then I hung them up with Command strips. At first, I hung them with painters tape to test placement, and they kept falling and scaring the heck out of poor Allie. The Command strips have worked awesome, though.
I think they are super fun and just add a little bit of whimsy… not that my kitchen necessarily needed that.